Signs are a marker of your business or organization’s identity and professionalism. They also serve as a terrific way to advertise your business and its location. While exterior signage is important, interior signs are useful to your employees and customers for a multitude of reasons. Campbell’s Signs of Texas produces a wide range of custom […]
Are you looking for ways to boost your company’s presence in its physical location? You might be trying to make it stand out at your corporate building. Maybe you are looking for ways to draw people to your store within a mall.
Whatever the case might be, there’s a type of custom sign for every need! The only dilemma is identifying which of the custom signs is best for what you need.
By merely learning about the different signs, you can figure out which signs will help you achieve your goals. Here is an overview of custom signs that might be the best fit for you.
1. Exterior Building Signs
There are many reasons why you might need an exterior building sign. You might be placing it on the outside of your company building.
No matter the type of signs you need they all have a standard that they need to meet. They need to be durable to the outdoor elements and comply with several regulations.
Be sure to line yourself up with a custom signs company that can meet those requirements and exceed your expectations!
2. Interior & Exterior Office/Wayfinding Signs
One of the biggest needs that you’ll have with your company’s interior & exterior signage is wayfinding signs. These are the signs that let employees and clients know exactly where they need to go. They enhance the in-office customer experience.
For example, if a client is looking for the customer service department, they can find it easily using the signage you have throughout the building. It serves as an arrow in what would otherwise seem like a maze to them.
Requiring an interesting balance between setting a system and drawing people in to learn more. Campbell’s Signs of Texas will be happy to help you find that balance with all your interior wayfinding signage needs!
3. Interior & Exterior Logos
Have you ever walked into a corporate building and wondered if you were in the right place? That will never be an issue at your company if you invest in interior logos.
These logos can greet your customers at the door, giving them the first impression of what it will be like to work with your company. You can use different materials to control the impression that your customers make whenever they first walk in.
For example, placing an interior logo made out of metal or stainless steel behind your front desk can give off a classy or industrial vibe. It’s sure to make their jaws drop to the floor!
You can make an interior logo sign that matches the font and design of your logo perfectly. That way, there’s never a doubt that your client is in the right building/floor.
No matter whether you’re looking to emulate your company’s logo or letterform, Campbell’s Signs of Texas can help you match it. Better yet, you can have them customized to fit a wall, above a doorway, or anything in between!
4. Vinyl Graphics
Of course, your company’s layout isn’t complete without vinyl graphics applied on the glass throughout your office’s interior and exterior. The design can be made to fit any idea you have, thus propelling your company’s brand throughout the workplace.
They can be placed on your company’s doors, wrapped on your company vehicles, or placed on the inside or outside (or both) of your building’s windows. Whatever need you have can be exceeded with vinyl graphics.
These graphics go a long way towards establishing the tone of your office. Whether it’s a fun, Google-campus-style vibe or a hardworking industrial tone, the graphics will help you match it!
Banners are one of the most important sign types for your company. They can be used to market your brand anywhere and everywhere.
You can place them on the side of buildings, use them as the background at your sales table for conventions, or even hang them from the rafters of your office. The sky is the limit, and you’ll find hundreds of uses for each one that you make.
The only problem is finding banners that can withstand the brutal elements of the great state of Texas. make sure you only invest in those made of the finest materials to give your brand a consistently fresh impression!
6. Room Naming/Area Naming/Donor Displays
As you can see, there are many different reasons why you might need individual signage to name your rooms.
It might be something as simple as creating a classy looking “conference room” signs, but some are more crucial. You might want to show gratitude to your donors with a “corporate partners” wall that lists all the essential partners your company has.
Perhaps you’re a school that wants to create a “wall of fame” for all of the most prized athletes in your programs’ history.
No matter the reasoning, they should be commemorated in the finest materials, with many different options for you to choose from.
Invest in the Custom Signs That You Need
There are some custom signs on this list that your company desperately needs, while others might not apply to it. Be sure to do business with a signage company that will take your projects to heart.
Be sure to read this article for more information on the many different uses of wayfinding signs for your business.
For any other information that you might need, be sure to contact us for more inquiries.
Your business brand drives the success of your company. Shaping your brand image, getting it in front of your customers, and using it to forge connections can all lead to better brand perception, more sales from new and returning customers, and a stronger business.
There are many ways to get your brand out there, but outdoor signs, especially architectural signs, are a very strong option. Whether you’re changing your brand, or just need it to go further, signs can help you make the impression you need to on a huge range of people. Architectural signs specifically have a large impact because they enhance the overall look of your building and are long-term investments that will continue to make an impression for years.
Discover why architectural signs are ideal for branding and which kind of signs will best reflect your brand below.
Why Choose an Architectural Sign for Branding?
There are many advantages that architectural signs bring to your office building, storefront, or other location that can help you get your brand out there.
- Visibility: Architectural signs are large and make a big statement. This helps them stand out from surrounding signs and allows them to be seen from further away. Both help your branding get noticed by more people.
- Permanence: Architectural signs are long-term investments, and they look like it too. They help build a reputation in your area, by making your brand appear permanent, stable, and worth working with or shopping with.
- Temporary: There are some temporary architectural signs that can help you make a bigger brand impression for a short period of time. For example, outdoor banners are a great way to reinforce your branding in a new location or during a seasonal event.
- Customizability: Architectural signs are highly versatile. They can be designed to reflect your branding exactly—which is very important when the primary purpose of the sign is to boost your brand presence. However, they can also match your landscaping, or building exterior, making your property more appealing.
- Branding to the outside: Signs inside of your building are important to grow your brand’s impact on existing customers. However, outdoor signs give your brand more exposure to people who have never considered your business before, and that has a huge impact on driving new customers.
Which Sign is Best for Your Brand?
Depending on your brand image and your property, one or more of these architectural signs might work best for you. Here are a few things to consider about each:
- Fascia signs: This is the sign that you might first think of when you think of an architectural sign, just because signs mounted directly onto your building can obviously make an architectural impact. Every business with a physical location can benefit from a fascia sign. Lit signs can be even more compelling, helping to spread your brand image at night too.
- Pole signs: Pole signs are tall signs that you can place right near the roadside, to make sure that your branding is seen by people driving by. They can really help you stand out in a crowded plaza. While many pole signs are plain, they can make an architectural impact too. Talk to us for customization options.
- Monument signs: These signs are closer to the ground and look like monuments. They lend a certain air of importance or class to the grounds and to your business. They are also useful to announce your business at the roadside or send a complex message, as they have tons of room for words. Monument signs can have just as many of your branding elements as your other building signs. And, due to their placement, they can help extend the reach of your branding.
- Banners: If you have a big change going on with your company, especially a change in branding or a grand opening, banners are great signs to enhance the look of your new building and bring attention to your brand.
- Window signs: Window signs can also help emphasize the architecture of your building, especially if you have unique or vintage features near the window. Window signs can connect your brand with the unusual architecture you have and greet your customers before they walk in the door.
Learn More About Architectural Signs
The specific architectural sign that is best for your purposes will depend on a few factors. Cost, design needs, building/property looks, and your brand image should all be considered in the consultation process. At Campbell Signs, we can help you pick out the right architectural sign to suit your brand.